A fantastic day was had by all at the Cotswold Vintage Fair, with 1300 people through the doors, we were manic in the LTP kitchen serving up teas and cakes right up until 4pm!
Here are a few more events coming up, grab your friends and get ready for some more vintage goodness- (we just want more excuses to wear Vivien of Holloway dresses)!
|Lavinia's Tea Party Team at the ready with tea and cake at the Cotswold Vintage Fair!|
Textile Tea Party Fri 9th - Sat 10th September 2011 10am-6pm
Open house, vintage linen and fabric sale at Beyond France, Stratton, Cirencester, GL7 2JL
- Hungarian and Swedish Rag Rugs
- Patchwork fabrics
- Linens for upholstery and soft furnishing
- Latest collection from Stephanie Cole Designs
For more info and RSVP Beyond France in aid of Women for Women. Free entry. Tel: 01285 641867
Vintage Tea Party @ Somewhere Else Sun 18th September 2011 5pm-8:30pm
In a slight change to the programme, we will have a sneak preview of the 1960's musical Beehives and Winklepickers Reunited (full show at the Bingham Hall 29th Sept -1st October More info); as well as a mini stroll swing dance class from Swingbytes and a DJ spinning original 1950's LP's.
- 2 for 1 cocktails between 5-7pm.
- A vintage pamper parlour with £5 beauty treatments to have you looking like Dita Von Teese!
- A select number of vintage stalls selling vintage clothing, jewellery, hats, accessories, bunting, glassware, retro furniture, original advertising and packaging items and more!
For tickets and more info goto Lavinia's Tea Party
Wiltshire Vintage Tea Party, Malmesbury Town Hall, Sun 9th October 1pm-6pm
We are excited to announce North Wiltshire's first Vintage Tea Party the afternoon will include:
- Vintage stalls selling vintage clothing, accessories, stunning hats, homeware, and handmade goodies.
- Vintage pamper parlour - hair, nails and makeovers (£5 per treatment)
- 'Tipper Hat' Fascinator workshops with the Merry Milliners (£5)
- A fun photo booth with vintage props
- 1940's and 50's music and cabaret throughout the day.
- Delicious homemade cake and unlimited tea on Lavinia's delightful vintage china (included in ticket price)
Tickets £6 buy from Malmesbury Information Centre or Wiltshire Tea Party